The 21-mile long beach party Meet On Beach is going down on the historic corridor Beach Boulevard on Nov. 17. From La Habra to Huntington Beach, everyone is invited to come out and enjoy a packed schedule of fun things to do including food, live music and performances, interactive workshops, bike and pedestrian friendly festivities, a pier party and open streets in Buena Park and Anaheim.
Here are 7 awesome things to plan for:
- Get your heart racing! BMX and CrossFit demonstrations and a Zumbathon are happening in the City of La Habra.
- Experience the heart of Buena Park and Anaheim without the traffic! Bike, walk, or roll along 1.5 miles of car-free streets connecting the two cities.
- Anaheim will host a pop-up hockey skating rink complete with a visit from the Anaheim Ducks Street Team and their mascot Wild Wing.
- A kid’s fun zone including an inflatable obstacle course and local stage performances will be rocking Stanton.
- Indulge in food trucks and good ol’ fashioned lawn games in Garden Grove.
- Westminster’s Civic Center will have all kinds of resources and activities to encourage a healthier, happier lifestyle. Also, a bike skills rodeo course, which is as fun as it sounds.
- Huntington Beach festival full of live music and entertainment by the Ramsey Brothers Band and BMX demonstrations.
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) will provide a free OC Bus day pass on the mobile app. Riders can sign up at meetonbeach.com
For more info on Meet On Beach, visit https://www.meetonbeach.com/